Thursday, September 3, 2009

Richard Dawkins: A Man Used Mightily By God.

Everyone, I've just noticed that a man used mightily by God has written yet another book. His name is Richard Dawkins and his new book is called The Greatest Show on Earth: The Evidence For Evolution.

Dawkins is being used mightily by God to help us Christians get our act together in our own generation about what we believe God is really saying in His Word regarding Creation and everything in it, its upkeep, and its final destination. Dawkins can follow whoever and whatever he likes, but "As for me and my house, we will serve the LORD." Joshua 24:15b.

I made a short critique of Dawkins' last book The God Delusion - see: Richard Dawkins: ‘The God Delusion’

I look forward to reading his latest dummy-spit against the God who made him! Acts 26:14.

No comments:

Post a Comment