Wednesday, April 7, 2010

THE CASE FOR EASTER


Last Sunday morning at church we were all given a wee book for free! It was a book by Lee Strobel caled "A Case For Easter: A Journalist Investigates the Evidence for the Resurrection".

Upon reading it I was thinking that it would have been helpful to me way back over twenty years ago when God was going through the process of converting me. Back then I started reading the Bible almost looking for discprepancies. It seems Strobel too had the same sort of healthy skepticism I had when God started His work of grace in his heart.

Anyway, I reckon that "The Case For Easter" would be a handy wee book to give to someone who has started to become interested in the things of God as it deals with some of the usual basic questions we all have about the death and resurrection of Jesus. It won't convince any whom God is by-passing, but those He is calling inwardly will benefit!

No comments:

Post a Comment