Wednesday, March 17, 2010

DAWKINS: NO MORE BOOKS PLEASE!

I just sent away for a copy of Dr Jonathan Sarfati's book "The Greatest Hoax on Earth? Refuting Dawkins on Evolution." I can't wait to read it!

Downside to this? First I now have to read Dawkin's "The Greatest Show on Earth: The Evidence for Evolution." Moral dilemma: I'll have to shell out good money for this! A crime indeed!

Mind you, I paid good money to be entertained by Dawkin's "The God Delusion" - a ripping yarn if there ever as one! However, it had little if anything to do with God. I've also read his "River Out of Eden" too. Nothing to do with Eden!

O, I do wish this man Dawkins would stop writing books. It would save me good money!

See: http://creation.com/the-greatest-hoax-on-earth/main.php

1 comment:

  1. You don't need to contribute to the Dawk's royalties. Greatest Hoax cites copiously from Greatest Show

    ReplyDelete